Saturday, June 2, 2018

Vighneswara...

Vighneswara - Oil on Canvas
It's been an year since I touched Canvas with Oils, I still have many pending to finish. Returning to my Dream Media this summer with this Vighneswara Oil Painting based on a bronze idol I got as Gift from my sister Chinni.

This is an under Painting...the very first step forward on this journey with Vighneswara...

March towards your destiny! Never turn back...once turned back, the destiny changes!
Happy Painting!

"Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him." - Henry Miller

Details
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Dream of Life...
Size: 24" x 30" (60.9 cm x 76.2 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Professional Level 3 - Gallery Wrapped Heavy Duty Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment