Saturday, June 16, 2018

Follow your dreams...

Glowing Ganesha - Oil on Canvas

Once it was only a dream, and now becoming a reality. Oil Painting was my dream media, and I was dreaming about it for many many years. Zeal was never a constraint, but time and resources were. I won my first battle with time, and it helped me follow my dream.

With each finished Painting, I feel more comfortable with it. And, it comes closer to my dreaming (he)art. This is my third finished Oil Painting. Finished in painting means- stopped & signed. There is nothing like finished in Painting. My previous two oil paintings took several weekends, I finished it in just two weekends. My dreams were so long and I still have a long way to follow...

This is Lord Vighneswara based on a Bronze sculpture I received as a Gift from my Sister Chinni.

Keep Painting, keep following your dreams, never stop! Happy Painting!!

"Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don't give up." - Rachel Corrie

Details
Title: Glowing Ganesha
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Dream of Life...
Size: 24" x 30" (60.9 cm x 76.2 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Professional Level 3 - Gallery Wrapped Heavy Duty Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment