Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 1 of 10...


"Dark and Light"
Indian Ink on Paper (8" x 10")    

Day 1 of 10

Accepting the 10-day challenge on Facebook, I am just sharing on my blog whatever I shared on Facebook. After all, my blog is my first place for my Art.

I will be posting my Art works that I never posted on Facebook. Also, to keep it interesting, I will be posting my early Art works during and immediately after my college days. My Art is only incomplete if I do not add my soul to it in my own words.

Back to 1992...
Today's painting was done in 1992 in Indian Ink with brush. OMG, it was like yesterday for me. The busiest period in my life in Hyderabad, I was a bachelor working full-time and doing my part-time M.Tech at JNTU, Masabtank. Also, I was trying my best to get into Art, by not missing any Art exhibition in and around Ravindra Bharathi, trying to meet various Artists and Illustrators and keeping sometime aside to draw and paint.

Share your valuable feelings and thoughts in comment. As usual, I will not let a single comment go un-acknowledged. ;) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment