Saturday, November 3, 2018

Learn with Passion...

Woman in Saree (abstract)
Oil on Canvas 18" x 24" (45.72 cm x 60.96 cm)

This is based on my own line sketch that I did in 1994. I never thought I would do it again after 24 years in Oil. As I was going through my collection of my college-days-art-memories, this one ignited my inspiration.

My journey with Oil Painting recently took a scenic route and I have been enjoying the ride and the lovely experience. This time, getting little away from my style- realism, I wanted to attempt in abstract style. From start to finish it took about 3-to-4 hours. This is only my 6th finished Oil Painting, 4th this year, and the fastest so far. Also, I painted most of it with knife, did little brush work on the background.

My dream media, I love Oil Painting. Life is a learning. So, learn with passion. Learn from what you do. What you learn becomes your asset.

"Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo

Happy Painting!!

Details
Title:  Woman in Saree (abstract)
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Passion for Arts, Dream for Oil Painting
Reference: My own sketch I did in 1994
Size: 18" x 24" (45.72 cm x 60.96 cm)
Surface: Stretched Canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment