Thursday, November 8, 2018

First-of-its-kind Art Exhibition for my Paintings...

Juried Art Show - RIWS, Rhode Island, USA
Nov 10, 2018 - Jan 3, 2019

First-of-it's-kind Art Exhibition for my Paintings, having gone through Juried selection process, I am very happy to know that 2 of my Paintings (a Watercolor and an Oil) made to the Juried exhibition for this year's Artists Choice Open Juried Show organized by Rhode Island Watercolor Society, Rhode Island, USA. There are about 60 Art works by 40 Artists from New England Region that made to this selection. My Paintings will be on display at this show from Nov 10, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019.

The Watercolor Painting goes for Sale. My heart is not ready to put a price on my very first Oil Painting yet!

Here is the link: Selected Artists and Art Work Titles

The following are my works selected by the Jury:

Natyanjali - My Tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Oil On Canvas, 22" x 28" (56 cm x 71 cm)
NOT FOR SALE
Kuchipudi - My Tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Watercolors on Paper 16" x 24" (40cm x 50cm)
FOR SALE

"It's not our art, but our heart that's on display." - Gary Holland

Details
Exhibition:  Artists Choice Open Juried Show for New England Artists
Place:
  Rhode Island Watercolor Society (Art Gallery),
  Slater Memorial Park,
  831 Armistice Blvd, Pawtucket, RI 02861
Dates: Nov 10, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment