Thursday, November 22, 2018

Giving Thanks...

Hands of Light
Oil On Canvas 11"x14" (28cm x 36cm)

We come across many people in life. Some make us laugh, some make us cry. Some make us think, some make us go blank. Some make us learn, some make us teach. Some inspire us, some get inspired by us. Some give us, some take from us. Some hate us, some love us. Some darken our souls, some lighten our souls. Each one comes and goes with a purpose leaving some impact on us. Our thinking, attitude and actions get influenced by all. Good or bad, we do learn from all. Hence, we must be thankful to all.

Art has become part of my life now. It used to be a part of me once, and went away for many years. It came back and I can proudly say, I will have it with me till my last breath. With all due respects, on this day of Thanksgiving, I thank everyone in my life who inspire me, who make me laugh, who make me cry, who make me learn, who love me, who hate me, who appreciate me, and even who criticize me...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Painting!!

"We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
- John F. Kennedy
Details
Title:  Hands of Light
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Passion for Arts, Dream for Oil Painting
Reference: A photograph
Size: 11" x 14" (28 cm x 36 cm)
Surface: Stretched Canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment