Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happiness is a state of mind...

Radha Krishna - A sketch with Ink and watercolors

With an intention to come back to Oil Painting, I chose "Dancing Krishna" as a theme for a series of Paintings. I did a painting of Lord Krishna about two years ago which was my second Oil Painting. It's just a coincidence that Krishna was dancing in that Painting too, but he was dancing alone.

This is a quick sketch of exploration and experimentation on Paper with the composition. Sketching is a way to experiment with the composition for a Painting.

I am happy with the outcome and now it will go onto the canvas to become my third Oil Painting.

I always sign on right-bottom-side of the Painting. This is probably the only Painting I signed on the "Left-side" instead. Yes, it left the right side!

"Happiness is a state of mind and has
nothing to do with the external world."
- Lord Krishna

Keep Painting and Keep your soul Happy ;)

Details
Title: Dancing Radha and Krishna
Mediums: Ink Pen and Watercolors on Paper
Tools: Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 005, Watercolors from my Palette
Inspiration: Self Motivation and Passion for Arts, సాధన...
Size: 8 1/2" x 11" (21.5 cm x 28 cm)
Surface: Acid free Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment