Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Joy of doing...

Cute Baby Boy - Watercolors on Paper

The Joy of doing anything that you love lies in just doing it. You do not know how you can do it until you make a sincere attempt.

"The soul's joy lies in doing." - Percy Bysshe Shelley

Just keep doing and keep going. Be your own viewer, reviewer, critic, mentor, complementary, competitor and judge. After all nobody can judge you better than yourself!

Happy Painting!

LESSON LEARNED
As I was asked to do so, I mailed it to their Parents. Sad thing they didn't even acknowledge they've received by dropping a word to me. In addition to my efforts and time, it also costed me some money, whatever small amount that could be :( I would have been better off keeping it to myself.

Details
Title: Cute Baby Boy
Mediums: Watercolors
Category: Portrait
Reference: A photograph of a Baby boy found on Facebook
Size: 14" x 11" (35 cm x 28 cm)
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press

No comments:

Post a Comment