Saturday, April 8, 2017

Unless you fall in Love...

Watercolors on Paper
Hobby is not something that you can do just for the sake of doing it. You need to really fall in Love before you develop a passion for it. Once developed as a hobby, it doesn't go away, only stays with you forever. Anything that stays with you forever is the only one that you truly are in Love with. Hobby is one such thing in life.

Keep doing, keep creating and keep inspiring yourself!
Happy Painting ;)

Details
Mediums: Watercolors
Category: Portrait
Reference: A photograph of Telugu Actress Anushka
Size: 14" x 11" (35 cm x 28 cm)
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press

2 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this poat was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if
    you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a nice comment! I am not sure if I become famous, but taking it as a blessing and if that happens in this life, I will recollect this comment for sure ;)

      Delete