Monday, October 12, 2015

Lord Krishna...

Lord Krishna
From my wish-list, I chose Lord Krishna as the subject for my second Oil Painting. Working through the Painting for few weeks, I enjoyed blue colors, all over. Not only just how to paint, I am also learning the Art of Patience through this wonderful painting media. This is also the biggest in size of all the paintings I did so far. Unlike Watercolor Painting, at least for me, Oil Painting takes much longer time to finish.

I am glad that I could finish, sign and date this one.

Happy Painting ;)

Details
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Title: Lord Krishna
Category: Portraits
Inspiration: My dream wish-list
Size: 24" x 30" (62 cm x 76 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Artist's Loft Gallery Wrapped Traditional Canvas
Paints: Rembrandt Artist's quality, Winsor and Newton Oil Paints
Brushes: No 1, 5 and 8 filbert, No. 1 rounded
Other Media: Winsor & Newton Liquin Original

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the Indian American Association of Sharon (IAAS) contacted me if I would be interested in submitting my Art this year for their Namaste magazine that they release during their Diwali celebrations. Though I am not planning to attend the celebrations this year, I am happy to submit this painting. I would be happy to see it printed in Namaste Magazine. Hope this Painting gets more deserved credit in future.

    ReplyDelete