Saturday, May 6, 2017

Seize the moment...

The Duo with Arrows - My Tribute to Excellence
Based on a still from the 
Telugu movie Bahubali-2 The Conclusion

To live life to full potential, one has to Seize, most, if not all moments that the life offers. The moments could be of pride, joy, achievement, any such which when recalled would only enhance it by making us feel better.

I seize one such moment that I experienced on the Silver Screen last weekend in the form of a Telugu Movie: Bahubali-2 The Conclusion in my Painting as my tribute to the excellence by the Team of this Movie. This is a movie very well narrated in all aspects on the Silver Screen. My favorite scene in this movie of all is an amazingly executed fight with Arrows. It's not just the fight, but the way it was done to establish the characters of the Hero and the Heroine. Excellent performance by Prabhas and Anushka. It was just Brilliant. Kudos to Director Rajamouli Garu, all Actors and the whole unit!

This Painting started as a quick ink sketch but ended up as a Painting by itself on basic watercolor paper only of size 9" x 12". But to fully seize it into my Art, a bigger Painting on a professional quality paper is due from me for this "Perfect Duo with Three Arrows" ;)

Get inspiration from anything around you & just give your best in life and seize as many moments as you can!
Happy painting!

Details
Title: The Duo with Three Arrows
Mediums: Ink Pen and Watercolors on Paper
Tools: Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 005, Watercolors from my Palette
Inspiration: Bahubali-2 Telugu Movie, Self Motivation and Passion for Arts, సాధన...
Size: 9" x 12" (22.9 cm x 30.5 cm)
Surface: Bienfang Watercolor Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment