Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day...

Self with Mom - Watercolors on Paper
ఎంత మహా ఘనుడైనా
అమ్మ ఒడీ పసివాడే...

Being away from my Mom almost all through my life, what else can be a better way for me to celebrate Mother's day than doing a portrait of "Self with Mom". This is based on a picture taken with my family when I was 1 year old. I just took out my-self and my Mom from it into this painting.

If at all there is anything I owe to anybody in this life, it's to my Mom & my Baamma. They are the two people who sacrificed everything that they could, without both of them I wouldn't be what I am today. Mom's Love is the only love that's pure!

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln

Happy Mother's Day! Happy Painting!!

Details
Title: Self with Mom
Mediums: Ink Pen and Watercolors on Paper
Tools: Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 01, Watercolors from my Palette
Inspiration: Mother's Day, Self Motivation and Passion for Arts, సాధన...
Size: 9" x 12" (22.9 cm x 30.5 cm)
Surface: Bienfang Watercolor Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment