Friday, August 21, 2020

Making of Lord Ganesha 2020 . . .

 

Making of Lord Ganesha with Natural Clay

The tradition of "Making Lord Ganesha" with natural clay by hand that I adopted 10 years ago goes on this year too.

This is the 11 year straight year of making it for the festival "Vinayaka Chavithi"...

I wasn't sure if I could continue to do this year. I was bit tired in life and at some point I was thinking of giving up with this tradition. However, I firmly believe in the fact that 'once dropped is gone, and once gone is gone forever'. This applies to traditions as well as relations. We rarely get a second chance to prove ourselves. I will have to see how long I can continue this tradition. I know once I drop it, I will not get back to it forever. I am giving this "adopted tradition" a test, year after year!


Tools and Setup

Making...initial overall shape

Happy Sculpting...

Details 
Video Credits: Bhuvan Pottepalem
Mediums: Natural Clay 5lb (2.26 kg)
Size: 9" x 6" x 5" (3D)

No comments:

Post a Comment