Sunday, August 9, 2020

Colorful mess...

Watercolors on paper (8" x 14")   

Sometimes, even messing up with colors is fun in Painting, I would call such instance, a "colorful mess".

This is not meant to be a serious painting. After last week's very focused painting, I thought I would take a break this week. Still my hand was itchy for a brush, so felt like messing with colors on a left over cut-paper. I think I've messed up enough, and still can call it a painting ;)

As long as you know that you are messing up, you are still learning. Don't be afraid to mess up in Painting...

Keep Painting, Keep pushing yourself forward...

Happy Painting!

Details 
Reference: A random picture from my collection...
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 8" x 14" (28 cm x 35.5 cm)
Surface: Arches Watercolor Paper, Cold Press, 140 LB

 


2 comments: