Sunday, October 14, 2018

Beginning matters....

Woman with Pot - Oil on Canvas
Sketch - First Step

This is just the beginning of another beautiful journey I am hoping to have with Oil Painting, my dream media. Looking forward for a wonderful experience.

It is not exaggerated when I say, "I can recollect the place, time of the day, and almost about everything around each of my Art works when I look at them including the oldest of my work that I could save which I did when I was 10 years old". I guess, every Artist could say that. Otherwise, that the Artist was not deeply involved in it.

Like ending matters, beginning also matters and is important in anything we do in life. A good beginning almost always leads onto a good path, resulting into a good ending. I am happy with the good beginning of this painting. It's only an under-painting, still a long way to go. Looking forward to finishing it in coming weeks. With that, I wish myself a "Good Luck" and am hoping to exceed my own expectations and limitations!

"The beginning is the most important part of the work." - Plato

Happy Painting!

Details
Title:  Woman with Pot
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Passion for Arts...
Size: 36" x 24" (91.5 cm x 60 cm)
Surface: Stretched Canvas board

6 comments:

  1. Giridhar gaaru, you call this beginning of your new work. being a layman, I see a completed beautiful picture. I will wait for your announcement when it is completed. Best of luck!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha haa...thanks అండీ!
      Actually in Painting there is no ending or finishing. Especially in Oil Painting, this is so true. It has to be stopped to call it finished. Having said that, yes, I do agree- even, as is now, it can be viewed as a Finished Painting ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome painting sir..
    Wish u good luck ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. మీకు మీ కుటుంబ సభ్యులకు విజయ దశమి శుభాకాంక్షలు సార్ ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. థ్యాంక్ యూ అండీ, మీకూ "విజయ దశమి" శుభాకాంక్షలు!

      Delete