Monday, September 3, 2018

Don't limit yourself...

Portrait of Madhuri Dixit, Bollywood actress
An attempt with Ink and Watercolors on Paper

Don't limit yourself, go beyond the possibilities and explore your abilities. I knew before I started, that it is certainly not an easy portrait to get it perfect. Each person has ones own unique signature feature, catching that and getting it right is the magic of doing a perfect portrait. Madhuri Dixit has many such unique features and capturing all well is the only way to get her perfect. I think I did not succeed in getting all those in this attempt. Hoping I will get closer in my next attempt ;)

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible."
- Arthur C. Clarke

Happy Painting!

Details
Title: Portrait of Madhuri Dixit
Mediums: Ink and Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: A picture of Madhuri Dixit, Passion for Arts...
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

1 comment: