Saturday, January 25, 2014

My New Watercolor Brushes....

My New Watercolor Brushes

This is my birthday gift to myself this year. I bough these Red Sable Watercolor Brushes from BLICK online Art Store.

The details from left to right:
  • Da Vinci Series 36 Kolinsky Round Size 10/0
  • Da Vinci Series 36 Kolinsky Round Size 5/0
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 4/0
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 0
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 1
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 2
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 3
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 4
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 5
  • Winsor And Newton Artist Sable Round Size 6 
  • Da Vinci 36 Kolinsky Round Size 8

Good Art material makes a difference with the outcome of any Painting. I wish many colorful days and long lasting association with my new brushes ;)

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment