Saturday, January 4, 2014

A self-portrait...

A self-portrait

Every Artist, at some point or another would attempt one's own portrait- a self-portrait.

Long back, I tried a very rough imagination sketch of myself with a ball-point pen. Other than that, I have never tried myself as the main-subject of any of my paintings.

As I always enjoy doing portraits, I certainly enjoyed doing my own too. I don't know if it looks like "Giri" to others, but to me, it definitely looks like me. ;)

Happy Painting ;)

Materials 

Mediums: Watercolors
Surface: Beinfang Watercolor Paper, 140 lb. 207 GSM
Size: 9" x 12" (23 cm x 30 cm)
Paints: Grumbacher - Violet, Light Red, Winsor & Newton - Raw Sienna, Cobalt blue, Hooker's Green, Rowney Georgian - Burnt Sienna
Brushes: 10 round sable, 00 synthetic Winsor & Newton, and 000 Sable synthetic blend

No comments:

Post a Comment