Sunday, May 17, 2020

No time to waste...

Portrait of Kamal Haasan from the movie Sagara Sangamam
Watercolors on Paper  (11" x 14")    

When I don't know what to do, I go back to my childhood and live in there again through my paintings. That's the best way I can spend my time in both present, past and live twice.

Now I clearly know what I want to master in Painting. Portraits is something I have been enjoying and will enjoy most than any other subject. My celebrities list is long, will get one by one out from my brush...

"I have no time to waste." ~ Giridhar Pottepalem

Happy Painting!
Do what you want to do and live the life you want to live!!

Details 
Title: Kamal Haasan...
Inspiration: My favorite movie Sagara Sangamam and Balu, the character Kamal played
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 11" x 14" (28 cm x 35.5 cm)
Surface: Arches Watercolor Paper, Cold Press, 140 LB

No comments:

Post a Comment