Monday, May 25, 2020

Every detail matters...

Portrait of Kamal Haasan from the movie Sagara Sangamam
Watercolors on Paper  (11" x 14")    

Some how, I missed the mark last time. I did it again to correct myself. Sometimes you need a second chance, and there is always a second chance in life.

I am sure, this time I am closer to my target by a considerable margin. I learned the fact that every detail matters, especially when painting portraits.

Now, I can check it off from my to-do list ;)

"When life gives you a second chance, give your best shot." ~ ???

Happy Painting!
Learn from mistakes!!

Details 
Title: Kamal Haasan...
Inspiration: My favorite movie Sagara Sangamam and Balu, the character Kamal played
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 11" x 14" (28 cm x 35.5 cm)
Surface: Arches Watercolor Paper, Cold Press, 140 LB

1 comment: