Sunday, February 23, 2020

Learn from Masters...


Anna Marinova
Limited Edition

A page from the book...   

I am glad to receive a copy of Anna Marinova's personally signed book, a limited edition of 500 copies . Anna Marinova is one of the two Artists of our times whom I follow, want to learn Oil Painting from, and admire most. The other Artist is Vladimir Volegov. I want to watch, learn, paint wit both of these Artists by attending a workshop (if such an opportunity ever knocks my door). Till then, my only source of learning from them is: taking a closer look at pictures of their works, and watching short videos that they shared and available online.

I have had wonderful time with Oil Painting last year. This year I have higher ambitions with my own bar-raised. As I get ready to start "My 2020 journey with Oil Painting", this book remains a source of inspiration and reference. Many thanks to Anna Marinova, for being highly responsive in my communication with her and getting this book into my hands with the utmost care taken in packaging and delivery, all the way from Vsevolozhsk, Russia.

I love people who are responsive by nature!

"To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person." 
~ Bruce Lee

Happy Painting!
Happy learning from the Masters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment