Saturday, February 1, 2020

Grow wiser...

Grown-up, at last ;) .   

Grow wiser as you grow older. I never felt that I am a grown-up. I have always been like a kid mentally inside. Suddenly, I feel like I am a grown-up when I change my looks. If this is the look that makes me feel that way, I want to freeze in this state.

I feel like I have become more wiser now, not with people and money, but with time. People still fool me very easily by all means. But, no one can fool with my time. I use my time wisely, the way I want to earn, the way I want to invest, the way I want to spend, the I want to live and the way I want to love!

As one of my friends rightly said when he saw me first in beard- at this age, we don't care what others think about us. We like it, so we go for it. I like my beard, not because people say it's good, because I feel like I am a grown-up now, grown-up with nothing but "my time".

“A beard doesn’t grow only on gurus; it grows on all men.”
- Jaggi Vasudev(Sadhguru)

Happy Living!
Love your Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment