Saturday, June 22, 2019

Real Artists practice...

Dancer  
Ink and Watercolors on Paper (8 1/2" x 11")

I do not know how practical the rule of 10,000 hours is, in order to master something. But I do know, and I do believe that one has to practice to master. The only path to belief is experience. I am not up to what I am today without practice. My practice keeps me moving, moving in the direction to master.

If you don't practice, you don't learn. If you don't learn, you don't progress. If you don't progress, you don't improve. If you don't improve, you don't become a master. All masters are practicers and learners once.

"Real Artists practice!" - Giridhar Pottepalem

Happy Painting!
Keep practicing ;)

Details
Title: Dancer...
Mediums: Ink and Watercolors on Paper
Reference: A picture from my collection
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

5 comments:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i want enjoyment, for the
    reason that this this web page conations genuinely fastidious funny stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know that you do visit every weekend. Thanks for taking time to share your feelings about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I love your web site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a
    information! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of
    this website.

    ReplyDelete