Monday, June 10, 2019

Be(come) good at...

Portrait of Talented Dancer Karronya Katrynn
Watercolors on Paper 12" x 15" (31cm x 38cm)

Artists, usually are good-hearted people. That's why they are good at fine-arts. I haven't come across any Artist who is not good-hearted. Once you are good at heart, you are good at many things. Be good at heart, be good at art.

After my recent trending-series of black & white watercolor paintings, I break the trend with this full-color fine-portrait of the finest young actress of Telugu movies, Karronya Katrynn.

"No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart." - Shanina Shaik

Happy Painting!
Be good and become good at heart!!

Details
Title: Portrait of Talented Dancer and Telugu Actress Karronya Katrynn
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Reference: Photograph
Size: 12" x 15" (31 cm x 38 cm)
Surface: Arches Watercolor Paper

8 comments:

  1. You are awesome at this GG.. simply wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much JYO. I am glad you liked it so much and am very happy to see your comment. I know you are the only one who reads my boring descriptions about my Art ;)

      Delete
  2. "Be good at heart, be good at art." - nice quote. Both are difficult though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. అవునండీ, రెండూ సహజంగానే రావాలి, ఒకరు నేర్పితే వచ్చేవి కావు. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful painting giridhar garu

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady comes alive in this painting. This was the liveliness I was referring to in the dancer's painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I am bit more careful now with portraits. Now my focus is expressions, expressions and expressions...

      Delete