Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Artist Card...

My Artist Card

I have been bit hesitant to say "I am an Artist". But, with all the paintings I have created so far with thousands of hours of sincere efforts put in doing & practicing, I think, I have reached the stage to start marketing my Paintings with no hesitation whatsoever.

When people ask me- do you have a web-site, are you on Facebook, are you on Instagram...I used to say- yes, I can write it down for you. Now, I can simply hand them my card instead. How sweet is that! A printed painting of mine along with my details on it gets into the hands of people who would like to get in touch with me or look at all my works. When they look at the card later, they read my name and can recollect some of my Paintings they had seen in person. Their memory stays un-erased, little longer.

I have a couple of Art shows coming up in March. I will see who gets the first card from my hands ;)

Thanks to Vistaprint customer support person who worked with me on this design. They have such a nice set of people to assist their customers, and their prices are very affordable.

"Quality is the best business plan." – John Lasseter

No comments:

Post a Comment