Sunday, February 10, 2019

Dancing Saree...

Dancing Saree
Oil on Stretched Canvas 2 Feet x 3 Feet (24" x 36"; 60 cm x 91.5 cm)
 

When you stop doing, you stop learning. So, don't stop. Keep going, going....and going...

There is an abandoned Painting underneath this painting. I Gessoed and started this over that.

This is my 11th finished Oil Painting and 2nd this year. I decided to change my signature from now on by joining brush and my name. Don't know why I did, I guess it only looks more professional now ;)

"I am still learning." - Michelangelo

Happy Painting!

Details
Title: Dancing Saree
Mediums: Oil on Stretched Canvas
Reference: A photograph from my collection
Size: 2 Feet x 3 Feet (24" x 36")
Surface: Artist's Loft Stretched Canvas board, Gesso'd to cover an abandoned sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment