Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Present...

Lord Ganesha - Ink and Watercolors on Paper
Based on a Gift by my sister Chinni
Every day is a gift, a present given to us. But in order to take it, we need to accept it. We only accept it when we actually love it, live in it, and live in it with peace and happiness. Both Peace and Happiness lie within us, cannot be given or taken away by anybody. Any given (to)day needs to be wrapped with Peace and Happiness to turn it into Present. Then only the present becomes a gifted-day.

Thanks to this thoughtful Gift by my sister Chinni on my recent trip to India. A gift that I loved and which turned my today into a present!

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
- Bil Keane

Details
Title: Lord Ganesha
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: A thoughtful gift by my sister Chinni
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment