Saturday, May 19, 2018

ఎంత సక్క గున్నావే...

ఎంత సక్క గున్నావే...Ink and Watercolors on Paper
As I finish it today, I recall, the actual pencil sketch I did was a month ago, on Apr 13, 2018 when I landed in Chennai International Airport where I had 2 hours of waiting time to meet my sister Indira who was also coming from U.S. on the same day. Though it was a hectic two-week trip, I am glad I carried my sketch book along with me. Except that time in the AirPort I never got any time to open my sketch book.

Once again, this sketch is based on a still from the Telugu movie Rangasthalam. I did three more earlier from the great movie of this time of that age.

Any achievement involves great efforts and requires time as well. I am happy to spend time constantly on my passion as time goes on. I am hoping, a day will come in my life where my passion makes me feel not just happy, but also great...

"All great achievements require time." - Maya Angelo

Details
Title:  ఎంత సక్క గున్నావే...
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: The Telugu Movie: Rangasthalam, Passion for Arts...
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

7 comments:



  1. ఎంత సక్క గున్నావే చాలా సక్కగ వుంది

    జిలేబి

    ReplyDelete
  2. థ్యాంక్ యూ జిలేబి గారూ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All great achievements require time."

    T(r)oo good as pic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sure, you can. Thanks for asking and please, let me know once you save it.

      Delete
  5. మండుటెండలోన గొంతెండిపోతుంటే
    సెంత సేరినట్టి సన్నీళ్ల ముంతల్లె
    ఎంత సక్కగున్నావే
    ఓసి నీ, ఎంత లెక్కగున్నావే ...

    అంత సక్కగా ఉందండి.
    అభినందనలు.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. మీ కవిత కూడా సక్కగుందండీ, థ్యాంక్స్!

      Delete