Monday, May 25, 2015

Nātyānjali-10: A Tribute to Indian Classical Dance...

Nātyānjali - A Tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Twelve was the magic number I decided and wanted to do twelve Paintings when I started this series of Indian Classical Dance. Continuing the series on this subject, I am getting close to that number. Painting after Painting, I only tried to challenge myself.

Enjoyed so much of doing it!

Happy Painting!

Details
Mediums: Watercolors
Title: Natyanjali-10
Category: Random portraits - Admirers
Inspiration: A commercial video of Shobhana
Size: 16" x 24" (41 cm x 51 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Artistico Fabriano Watercolor paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Winsor & Newton Burnt Sienna, Opera Rose, Cadmium Orange, Ultramarine Violet, Cobalt Turquoise Light, Cobalt Blue, Neutral Tint, and HWC Yellow Ochre 
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3 and 5

No comments:

Post a Comment