Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wah Taj...

TajMahal - Watercolors om Paper

Wah Taj....!
The moment of saying this, standing in front of Taj Mahal has never come in my life. I hope a day will definitely come to go and see this amazing monument of Love. It's been one of my to-do dream paintings and sculptures.

This is just an attempt of learning watercolors. Though I started this painting almost an year ago, it's only in the last few days, I could touch it again and call it completed.

I will definitely attempt it again in a big way in coming years.

Happy Painting ;)

Materials 

Mediums: Watercolors
Surface: Beinfang Watercolor Paper, 140 lb. 207 GSM
Size: 9" x 12" (23 cm x 30 cm)
Paints: Grumbacher - Violet, Winsor & Newton - Raw Sienna, Cobalt blue, Hooker's Green, Rowney Georgian - Burnt Sienna, Ultra Marine Blue
Brushes: 10 round sable, 00 synthetic Winsor & Newton, and 000 Sable synthetic blend

No comments:

Post a Comment