Saturday, February 15, 2014

My New Art Friends ;)


My new Art Friends

Artist's Loft Watercolor Pad, 140 lb / 300 g/m2, 9 in x 12 in Cold press, 24 sheets

Bought at Michaels, not that expensive. I bought this for my daily watercolor painting. I am carrying this with me in my backpack to do pencil sketches on the train and do painting at home afterwards.

Canson Watercolor Aquarelle Cold press 140 lb / 300 G, 11 in x 14 in, 20 sheets

Bought from Blick Art online, little expensive. I wanted to try different watercolor papers and see which one I like most.

1 1/2 inch Flat wash brush

Realized that a brush like this needed for wetting the paper for doing any backgrounds. Very expensive one. Bought from Blick Art, online.

Also bought  a sheet of 300 lb Arches watercolor paper from Blick Art- This is supposed to be the kind of paper that all Artists say, there's nothing like this....yet to try and experience painting on this heavy weight paper surface...of course it is expensive too.

Happy Painting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment