Sunday, December 31, 2023

The year in learning . . .

2023 - The year in learning

Painting, Reading and Writing are my top most hobbies that are close to my heart. I continued to do all three this year. When I look back, I did five art works, read sixteen books, wrote eleven technology blog-post-articles, and nineteen personal blog-posts including twelve exclusive writings for "Neccheli" an internet Telugu magazine.

This year, I read more books than any other in the past. Sixteen books on various subjects, thousands of pages, tens of pages of notes-taking with additional hours of added thinking & sharing of what I learned with my kids and others. That makes my 2023 a very fulfilling year, the year filled with hundreds of hours of learning - learning by doing, learning by reading, and learning by writing.

Learning is a lifelong journey. Consciously or subconsciously we keep learning something or other every day. The world and humanity moves forward only by learning.

Happy Learning and Good Bye 2023!

"You can always learn from any - from good, how to be; from bad, how not to be."
~ Giridhar Pottepalem

No comments:

Post a Comment