Saturday, March 21, 2020

Kick your way to...

"Kick"
Ballpoint Pen on Paper (8.5" x 11") .   

Any given day is yours if you kick it in your way and start it.

It's been a while since I did a drawing with ballpoint pen. No one dislikes going back to childhood. Today, I wanted to take myself into my childhood, especially into my teens when I used to do more realistic free-hand-drawings straight with ballpoint pen. I kept my paints & brushes away and picked a ballpoint pen to take myself into my teens.

Drawing is always fun. Ballpoint pen gives a special joy of fine hand movements that Artists enjoy. Sometimes, in Art, it's good to go back and take shots at some basics. It only makes the foundation stronger.

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky

Happy Drawing!
Kick your day, you way!!
Kick Carona!
किक करोना !

Details
Title: Kick...
Reference: A Random picture 
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment