Saturday, January 18, 2020

Be what you are...

Nátyánjali - My tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Watercolors on Paper (8.5" x 11") 

It's not easy to be what you are. Being what you are, you meet your best friend in the world- yourself. The same applies to Art. The most self-enjoyed art-work by an Artist is the Art that one makes for oneself, one's self enjoyment and experiment with paints and brushes. The result will be a soul-satisfying experience and memory!

This year, my Art-resolution is: "Not to compromise on the quality of output". If it is bit hard to get there, I should be doing bit more hard work. After all, I am a strong believer of hard-work, and if I don't challenge myself, there is no fun and enjoyment in doing Art for myself ;)

“Be the artist you are.” ~Cherie Haas

Happy Painting!
Happy being yourself!!

Details
Title: Natyanjali - my tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Face Reference: Talented Dancer & Telugu Actress Karronya Katrynn
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft Sketchbook, 75 lb/110 gm2 Acid-free Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment