Sunday, August 4, 2019

Let your smile show you the results...

Smile...
Watercolors on Paper (11" x 13")   

Let your smile show you the results of your efforts, and let your smile be the result of it. We all know that nothing can defeat a Smile. Yet, we forget to have it. Always start your work with a smile and end with a smile. The result will quietly be quite different.

Half way through it, I almost gave up on this Painting as the paper was very challenging. At one point, I  even thought of starting it over on a different paper. There came out a Smile on my face. I smiled and continued working on it to capture that stunning jewel, the Smile that the lady in the portrait is wearing. I finished it with a Smile.

My Smile gave me this result and I love it. I love my smile, I love the result it gives me.

This is certainly one of my best so far, and I myself have been staring at it several times ever since I created it. Makes me feel like I climbed one more step in Painting by this. It's all nothing but the magic in that Beautiful Smile ;)

"Never regret anything that made you smile."
- Mark Twain

Happy Painting!
Smile and let it's result make you smile even more!

Details
Title: Smile...
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: A Smile
Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press

5 comments:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i
    came to return the want?.I am attempting to find things to
    enhance my web site!I guess its adequate to make use of a few
    of your concepts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what is your web-site and when I visited it. I haven't really come across with any concepts for my blog, other than all Art works and write-ups are my own creations.

      Delete
  2. Hi excellent website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work?
    I have virtually no understanding of computer programming but I
    had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any
    suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't require lot of effort. Blogger.com makes blogging easy ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I know how to
    truly take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete