Monday, January 21, 2019

Grow young...

Nátyánjali - My tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Oil on Canvas 22" x 28" (55.8 cm x 71.1 cm)

You are born only once and you celebrate your birthday each year. But, you can be reborn and celebrate it everyday with your passion. There is a reason behind every life in nature. Everything that happens in and around your life is only supportive for that. It takes long time to find it out. Once found, live with a passion for it. Then only you will grow, and grow young...

This Oil Painting is my Gift to myself on my Birthday today. I worked hard to finish it by today. Happy to start my day by giving finishing touches to it, finished and signed.

This is my 10th finished Oil Painting, first this year. The color combination was bit challenging. I changed background colors few times and finally settled with the same prime colors of the main painting. First time on this brand of canvas, it challenged me to great extent.

"It takes a long time to become young." - Pablo Picasso

Happy Painting!
Grow young and stay young forever!!

Details
Title: Nátyánjali - My tribute to Indian Classical Dance
Mediums: Oil on Canvas
Inspiration: Passion for Arts, Dream for Oil Painting
Reference: A photograph from my digital collection
Size: 22" x 28" (55.8 cm x 71.1 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft, Level-2, Stretched Canvas board

4 comments:

  1. As a layman my observation of your paintings. The eyes appear to be blurred. If the pupils and iris is drawn with fine contours, it may enhance the picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good observation, though you claim yourself as a layman. I will follow your advice. Thank you for sharing it with me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for responding in the right spirit. You got the expression, pose right. This is a good painting indeed.

    ReplyDelete