Sunday, December 31, 2017

Looking Back - 2017...

Good Bye 2017
Good Bye - 2017
As the time moves on, our journey with it leaves experiences. The last day of an year is the day we tag our year-long experiences and add them to our memories. My Artful journey with year 2017 is another heartfelt journey in my life.

I never thought I would ever get a chance to meet one of the greatest Telugu Artists of all time Sri Chandra Garu. It's been such a wonderful memory in my life meeting him and spending few hours of my time along with another two great Telugu Artists of this time Anwar Garu and Moshe Dayan Garu at Hyderabad, India when I went on vacation in January 2017.

All my time I had spent this year with Art on several quiet weekend-mornings, the encouraging responses I got from my friends when I shared my Art on my Art Blog, Facebook and Instagram, the Artful places I visited, the people I met who talked about Art with me, and the Artists I met at local Art shows... all these have made an impact and left memorable impressions in my heart.

Life is a journey with time. As we walk on the time-path, we meet many people along the way. Some inspire us, some get inspired from us, some travel with us only for a short period of time, and some continue to travel with us year-after-year for a long time. Each person we meet along this path creates an unique impression. While we travel on this time-path, when we get certain things done for which we otherwise don't find time to do, due to higher day-to-day-life priorities, we can consider ourselves fully lived in that time.

I have had many years passed in my life with no Art Tag put on any. I am happy, the year 2017 is not one such. Me and my-Art is my-Heart. When my heart walks back on this time-path, it meets again in memories, all those who made an Artful impact on my life along with my Art. As I tag my experiences on this last day of the year and add them to memories, I mark 2017 as one of my successful years that I lived up to my own expectations.

" I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and 
you're are not in this world to live up to mine. "  - Bruce Lee

Good Bye to 2017 and Welcome to 2018 !!
Happy Painting !!!

2 comments: