Sunday, August 20, 2017

Dancing Colors...

Bharatha Natyam - Indian Classical Dance
Dance can be colorful on the stage of performing Arts. Colors can dance in the process of an Artist's Painting on the surface. Now, Painting has grown bigger than a hobby and has become part of my life. I feel incomplete if I don't paint anything on a weekend when I am home.

After finishing Ganesh Clay Sculpture well before than expected on this Saturday, I have had whole Sunday to myself. Setting an hour aside for myself to do this Painting on my busy Sunday added a bit of relaxation. The journey of my Painting goes on...

"It's the journey that matters, not the destination. Do not stop your Journey. If you stop, you miss many experiences along the way." - Giridhar Pottepalem

Details
Title: Dancing Colors
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: Passion for Arts...
Size: 12" x 15" (31 cm x 38 cm)
Surface: Arches 140lb Watercolor Paper Block, Cold Press

No comments:

Post a Comment