Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking Back 2016...

Good Bye 2016
It's that time of the year, we look back to collect what we have achieved and try to recollect our memories with our achievements. When I look back to collect my memories with Art, this year I did less number of paintings compared to previous years. But I did not stop doing it. That makes me feel happy. It's my firm belief that, "When you stop doing something, you stop advancing with it". It applies to many-things in life, it applies more to Art.

When time folds one year as gone, it unfolds another year as to-go. As life goes on, more years get folded and deposited into "gone past". The deposited years are not available for withdrawal. They can only be withdrawn in the form of "memories". Memories that can only become more precious over time.

As this year moves close to the transition line of "the gone", I say my heart-felt "Good Bye" to 2016. Looking forward for another Artful and Peaceful New Year!

Good Bye to 2016 and Welcome to 2017!
Happy Painting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment