Saturday, July 2, 2016

Find ways...

Kuchipudi - Indian Classical Dance
After hectic weeks of work, one needs a break to regain energies and get going in life. For Artists, Art  helps more than anything to refresh mind, body and soul. Just attempted this to be in my own world for a couple of hours. As long as Art doesn't leave me, I am just fine ;)

When you lose energies, find ways to regain. Never give up!
Happy Painting!

Details
Mediums: Ink and Watercolors on Paper
Title: Kuchipudi - Indian Classical Dance
Category: Portraits
Inspiration: A picture I took at a recent Rangapravesam by one of my friend's daughter
Size: 11" x 17" (28 cm x 43 cm)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giridhar garu.I too like the drawings of Sankar and others very much.I have with me chadamamas of 1970's and 80's.
    Even now I read these books and feel relaxed.I feel happy with it's touch and smell also.
    -chakravarthi
    S/o Mv rao

    ReplyDelete