Saturday, February 28, 2015

Just Practice...

Tulip
This is a quick one-hour Watercolor Painting. An year ago, I couldn't even imagine myself doing a watercolor painting like this in an hour. I believe, constant practice is slowly taking me there. I get the point now why professional artists do watercolor painting very fast.

Enjoy Painting and keep practicing. One can only get better at anything in life by "Just Practice".

Happy Painting! ;)

Details
Title: Tulip
Category: Nature
Mediums: Watercolors
Inspiration: A 2 inch photograph from a News paper
Size: 11" x 15" (28 cm x 38 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Saunders Watercolor Paper Rough, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Winsor & Newton Ultramarine Violet, Permanent Sap Green, Hookers Green, Cobalt Blue and Yellow Ochre
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 3 and Raphail 8

No comments:

Post a Comment