Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Republic Day - INDIA...

Obama - Modi
Happy Republic Day INDIA!

As India celebrates it's 66th Republic Day today, the entire world turns and looks at India. The US President Mr. Barack Obama is attending this celebrations as the Chief Guest with the First Lady Michelle Obama and making it even a historic celebrations.

When I came to US, to my surprise, few even asked me where exactly India was on the earth. Since then India emerged as one of the strong countries on the earth. I am hoping the country reaches new heights under the leadership of Mr. Narendra Modi.

All the best to India and Happy Republic Day to all Indians!

I am glad I took time to record this historic day in my Art.

Happy painting ;)

Details
Title: India's 66th Republic Day
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 14" x 11" (35 cm x 28 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Winsor & Newton Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red, Cadmium Orange, Permanent Sap Green, Cadmium Lemon, Ultramarine Blue and Neutral Tint
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3, 5 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment