Thursday, December 25, 2014

Inspiration comes from anywhere...

Bahubali - Avanthika
Inspiration comes from anywhere and lies everywhere. I wasn't even thinking of starting a new Painting when I woke up last Sunday. But the moment I saw the picture of Tamannah posted on Facebook by Bahubali's team, the movie that our great Telugu Film Director Rajamouli Garu is directing. It instantly inspired me, pulled me into Painting and made my Sunday.

Like many, I have been waiting for this movie which is going to be a visually stunning and a real feast to artistic eyes. I wish Good luck to Bahubali team!

Inspired by a great movie that hundreds of Artists are working together, I am happy to end this year with this painting. As with every Painting, I enjoyed doing this one.

Happy New Year & Happy Painting!

Details
Title: Avanthika
Size: 16" x 20" (40 cm x 50 cm)
Source: Rajamouli's Bahubali movie

Toolkit
Surface: Artistico Fabriano Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Every color on my Palette
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3, 5 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment