Friday, November 28, 2014

Bruce Lee - The Legend of Martial Arts...

Bruce Lee - The Legend of Martial Arts
Portraits of Legendary Personalities - yet another subject for my paintings that I always have been dreaming to start. Though I did few drawings of some prominent personalities in the past, I haven't done any big paintings. I am glad that, "Bruce Lee - A True Legend of Martial Arts" happened to be the first in this series.

A video shared by one of my friends recently on Facebook inspired me to start Bruce Lee's portrait and also this series of Legendary Personalities. It was just a coincidence that I started this painting yesterday, Nov 27 which also happened to be Bruce Lee's birthday.

Bruce Lee, probably is the single most person known to many humans on the earth than anybody in the human history. It's always refreshing recollecting my school-days with Bruce Lee on some of my class notebooks.

Happy holidays & Happy Painting ;)

Details
Title: Bruce Lee - The Legend of Martial Arts
Mediums: Watercolors
Size: 16" x 20" (40 cm x 50 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Artistico Fabriano Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Winsor & Newton Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red, Ultramarine Violet, Quinacridone Gold, Opera Rose, Cadmium Lemon and Neutral Tint
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3, 5 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment