Sunday, October 12, 2014

Portrait of my Son - Bhuvan...భువనగిరి

Portrait of Bhuvan
Portraits are my favorite painting subjects. This portrait of my Son, Bhuvan is based on a picture that he took in his recent visit to India with a baby goat that was born on that day. I enjoyed doing his portrait as much as he enjoyed holding the baby goat on his shoulder ;)

I think this is one of my best. Those who have seen Bhuvan can find the accurate details of his features and feelings in this painting.

Enjoy the joy of Painting ;)

Materials 

Title: BhuvanaGiri (భువనగిరి)
Mediums: Watercolors
Surface: Artistico Fabriano Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Size: 16" x 20" (40 cm x 50 cm)
Paints: Holbein Artist Watercolor (HWC) Lavender, Winsor & Newton Vandyke Brown, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Orange, Cobalt Turquoise Light and Neutral Tint
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3 and 5

No comments:

Post a Comment