Saturday, March 8, 2014

New world of learning possibilities...


Learning is the only process that has no end in life. There are many possible ways of learning anything. When we try a new way, suddenly a new world opens up for new possibilities.

I started sketching on my train commute to work almost two years ago and I had quickly finished a couple of sketchbooks. When I look back, I could clearly notice the progressive-difference from page to page. After all, one can only improve by practicing - the best way of learning and sharpening skills.

With my enjoyable daily-sketching experience, I felt like doing continuous painting for improving my study of color on paper- watercolor painting. I am taking my daily-sketching to a new level- frequent painting studies by opening a watercolor sketch pad. Hope this opens up a new world of possibilities and bring in some rewarding experiences.

Happy Painting ;)

Materials 

Mediums: Watercolors
Surface: Artist's Loft Watercolor Paper, 140 lb/300 g/m2
Size: 9" x 12" (23 cm x 30 cm)
Paints: Grumbacher- Violet, Winsor & Newton - Raw Sienna, Cobalt blue
Brushes: 10 round sable, 00 synthetic Winsor & Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment