Sunday, July 19, 2015

I always enjoy...

Beautiful Indian Woman Hairstyle
Whether it is a sketch, a drawing or a painting, I always enjoy doing hair in a Portrait. Whenever I do hair, I always recollect my college days of doing fine photograph-like hair in my drawings and paintings. Couple of Professional Artists and few of my college-friends used to compliment my works saying that I get hair done so nicely and so accurately.

Though I never did a Painting of just hair, in this Painting I challenged myself to see how I do it in a Watercolor Painting. I think, I could do it ;)

Details
Mediums: Watercolors
Title: Beautiful Indian Woman Hairstyle
Category: Portraits
Inspiration: Random Pictures
Size: 16" x 18" (40 cm x 46 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Artistico Fabriano Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press,
Paints: Daniel Smith Extrafine Quinacridone Purple, Red and Sienna, Winsor & Newton Neutral Tint , Opera Rose and Quinacridone Gold, and HWC Lavender
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3, 5 and RAPHEL Pure Squirrel Mop Brush (N0. 8)

2 comments: