Sunday, February 8, 2015

Kids' world is even smaller...

Kids' world is even smaller
We always hear the phrase from grown ups- The World is so small. When the world is so small for grown ups, imagine how tiny it is for kids. They don't expect anything, don't hurt anybody, but get upset very easily when their little world gets disturbed. Imagine, if the world has just kids, that will be the Happiest World!

Love Kids and give all your Love!

"That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

It's been awhile since I did a small portrait. As I have been slowly moving towards bigger and bigger paintings, I thought I should try my Childhood Style of small Paintings. There I go...I am quiet happy with the outcome. It was a quick one.

Keep Painting ;)

Details
Mediums: Watercolors
Title: Kids' world is even smaller
Category: Random portraits - from my news paper clippings
Size: 5" x 7" (12 cm x 18 cm)

Toolkit
Surface: Saunders Watercolor Paper Rough, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Winsor & Newton Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red, Opera Rose, Ultramarine Violet and Quinacridone Gold
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3 and 5

No comments:

Post a Comment