Sunday, October 30, 2016

Art is Autobiographical...

The Telugu Legendary Actor N.T. Rama Rao as Krishna
from the Telugu Movie: "Dana Veera Soora Karna"
We miss many things in life. Some- we don't miss at certain time, but later wish to go back in time to experience it again. Those are the ones that we feel like we missed forever. Some- we don't get a change to do at that time in life, but always love to do. These are the ones that get added to our wish-list. The wish-list keeps growing with us.

Childhood memories are sweetest of all. One of my childhood memories that I recollect very often was my joyful experience of watching the movie- Dana Veera Soora Karna with my Dad & my Brother. Also, the movie posters designed by Artist Gangadhar are still fresh in my memories. I used to simply stare at those posters by observing the finest Art work went into the poster designs. Thus it got added to my wish-list in my childhood. I am happy to do this portrait of Legendary Telugu actor Sri. N.T. Rama Rao from the movie Dana Veera Soora Karna. Just by doing it, I took my-self back into my own childhood ;)

All Artists take their interests that are near to their heart into their Art. Over a period of time, the works of an Artist become his/her own autobiography.

"All art is autobiographical; the pearl is the oyster's autobiography." - Federico Dellini, Film director and Writer (2- Jan 1920-1993)

Happy Painting! Enjoy Art!!

Details
Title: NTR
Mediums: Ink & Watercolors
Category: Portraits
Inspiration: Childhood memories
Size: 14" x 11" (35 cm x 28 cm)
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press

2 comments:

  1. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more
    from this web site, and your views are pleasant in support
    of new users.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what do you mean by this comment and who you are addressing. However, I have to say- thank you for your time ;)

      Delete