Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Bhuvan...

Portrait of my son - Bhuvan
Watercolors on Paper
This portrait of Bhuvan took my confidence level with Portraits to new heights. Never felt this happy in recent years with any of my Art works.

Born on the same day as my favorite Telugu Artist Sri. Bapu, he always makes me feel happy. He inherited my Art skill that I had inherited from my Dad. Hope he develops a passion for this skill and continues the legacy in the 3rd generation of our family!

"Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of it's most beautiful chapters." - Unknown

Happy Birthday Bhuvan!
Love you!!

Details
Title: Portrait of my son, Bhuvan...
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Inspiration: Passion for Arts...
Size: 9" x 12" (22.9 cm x 30.5 cm)
Surface: Strathmore 400 Series, 140lb Watercolor Paper, Cold Press

No comments:

Post a Comment